A BUTTERY SMOOTH LINEAR SWITCH FOR PRECISE, DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE
The Lynx’s globally-sourced materials and tight engineering tolerances guarantee a satisfying, consistent actuation for both typing and gaming.
Once you try them, you won’t be able to keep your hands off of them.
The Glorious Lynx is made with uncompromised quality. Below is a full breakdown of each component.
- Top Shell - Unique, light blue polycarbonate top housing with Glorious branding
- Stem - Soft and flexible POM stem provides an unbelievably smooth operation
- Spring - Unique, factory-designed spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea
- Leaf - Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell - High-quality nylon bottom housing, sourced from Belgium
Lubed Glorious Lynx switches come with
G-Lube expertly pre-applied to the upper housing, spring, and stem of each switch. Perfect for someone who is looking for fully optimized sound and performance right out of the box - no prep time or disassembly needed.
Unlubed Glorious Lynx switches come out of the box completely dry so you can easily apply your choice of lubricant. Perfect for hands-on users who prefer a more customized switch performance to fit their unique style. We recommend checking out our line of switch modding tools for the most efficient DIY switch lubing experience possible.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GMMK MODELS
Glorious Lynx switches are compatible with all GMMK models, backlight RGB, and all mechanical keyboard keycaps. To be compatible with the GMMK 1, you need to clip the switches’ legs prior to installation.
NOTE: The RGB effect may be dimmer compared to switches with transparent housings.
- Premium 5 Pin PCB mounted linear switch. Unique light blue polycarbonate top shell with Glorious branding + Nylon PA12 bottom shell.
- Soft and flexible POM stem provides an unbelievably smooth, quiet operation. Material sourced from Japan. Bottom Out Force: ~60g
- Unique, factory-designed spring with nickel plating sourced from Korea. Premium grade copper leaf sourced from Japan.
- SMD RGB passthrough for RGB compatibility. Light Blue housing.
- Compatible with all “+” stem keycaps and GMMK models. To be compatible with the GMMK 1, you need to clip the switches’ legs before installation.