Redragon K530 Draconic 60% Compact RGB Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, 61 Keys TKL Designed 5.0 Bluetooth Gaming Keyboard with Brown Switches and 16.8 Million RGB Lighting for PC, Laptop, Cell Phone
- Product SKU: Draconic K530RGB
- Category: Home page, Redragon Keyboard/Mosue, Redragon Keyboards, Mice, Headsets and more
The Unseen Blade is the Deadliest
Meet the FIRST generation of Redragon wireless keyboard designed for users who demand precise and pro-grade gaming and typing performance.
Hot-Swappable Brown Switch
Geared with hot-swappable mechanical switches compatible with most general switches. The brown switch offers low noise and little-bump tactile feedback, master your game to victory.
Magic Functional Side Print
Clear, concise and easy-to-read side-printed characters meet all needs for multiple function keys, compact with functional use.
Need more help?
- Q: Unable to connect K530 to device(BT4.0 and above) in BT1 mode.
A: Make sure the switch of BT1 is on with red flashing light, long press FN2 + ESC till the backlit of the keyboard twinkle one time quickly. Then you will be able to find "Dracomic-1" in your Bluetooth device list, click it and to pair.
- Q: How MAGIC FN key (CapsLK) works?
A: MAGIC FN key can only be used and programmed with software to FN1 or FN2. For example, set macro FN1 on MAGIC FN key to use ←↑→↓ keys by one hand with pressing CapsLK + WASD.
- Q: How to do keybinding or macro without software?
A: Yes, 6 keys (G1-G6) can be macro on-board (64 keys at maximum). For example, set 000 on G1: press FN2 + 7(Rec) → press FN2 + G1 → press 000 → press FN2 + 7(Rec) to store the keybinding and quit macro mode.
- Q: Does it support multimedia function keys like brightness and volume adjustment on Mac?
A: Sorry that K530 is not compatible with Mac functional combo keys currently.