Lian Li O11DXL-W O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (White) ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case
Huge dual-chamber mid-tower case with an addressable RGB strip alongside the front panel.
• The front lighting effect can be controlled through the M|C buttons on the front; switch to the 8th mode you’ll be able to sync it with the motherboard.
• Front and left-side panel in tempered glass combined with premium aluminum top and right-side panel.
• Spacious interior for a huge motherboard and 446mm long graphics cards.
• Optimized internal design to accommodate 3 x 360mm radiators and 10 x 120mm fans.
• Equipped with two hot-swappable bays, which allows you to remove and replace the 4 x HDD/SSD without shutting down the system.
• 2 x USB 3.0 on the top right and 2 x USB 3.0 bottom right to be more ergonomic whether the case is placed on or under the desk.
Maximize your computer build with the white O11 Dynamic XL Full Tower Case from Lian Li. With support for E-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX, and mini-ITX motherboards, this full tower aluminum case features eight full-size expansion slots alongside modular trays for installing cooling fans or up to six 2.5" drives. There's also a 4-bay hot swappable 2.5/3.5" drive cage that can be used to house two additional PSUs and three additional fan/2.5" drive mounts on the bottom. Filtered air intakes are located on the top, the side panel, and the bottom of the case, supporting up to two 140mm fans, three 120mm fans, and two 140mm fans respectively, with a 120mm fan mount on the rear. Or, you can install a 360mm radiators on the top, side, and bottom for liquid cooling.
The O11 Dynamic XL Full Tower Case has a stylish design with tempered glass front and side panels that allow people to see the beauty of your build, accented by the built-in ASUS ROG Aura Sync-compatible addressable RGB light strip. This case also includes two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, and two separate 3.5mm audio jacks for your headphones and microphone.