How to choose the right gaming table in 2021
- Antec NX800 Mid Tower Gaming Case review, best gaming chairs, best gaming desk, best gaming monitors, best gaming tables, best monitors, buy amazon cards, buying gift cards ksa, difference between headset and headphone, digital cards in saudi arabia, game console, Game console accessories, gameing accessories, gaming case review, gaming desk, gaming monitors, gaming table, Glorious GMMK - Full-Size Mechanical Keyboard (Pre-Built) Review, headset and headphone, headset vs headphone, How to choose a Gaming Chair for your Computer?, how to choose gaming desk, How to hang a monitor on the wall, introduction of Antec NX800 Mid Tower Gaming Case, Logitech G433 gaming headset review, overview of Logitech G433 gaming headset review, overview of keybaords, prepare the monitor for the arm, review of gaming headset, review of glorious keyboard, selection of gaming chair, top gaming desk, use of monitor arm, xbox
- 15 Jul, 2021
This article is all about on the topic of "How to choose the right gaming table in 2021". Gaming desk is a unique and functional workplace, selected by players for several characteristics:
- straight or angular shape, allowing you to place the keyboard, joysticks, steering wheel, audio system at hand;
- rounded corners, height adjustable;
- add-ons, shelves, openings for conductors, niches for the system unit of a gaming computer;
- unobtrusive colour schemes (the bulk of gaming tables are offered in dark colours that do not distract from work in virtuality);
- typical dimensions of gaming tables - height 75 cm, depth 60 cm, length 120 cm, many furniture manufacturers create non-standard models to order according to individual sizes;
- materials for the manufacture of gaming furniture - laminated chipboard and MDF.
How to choose the right gaming table?
Before you buy a gaming desk for a computer or laptop, you should determine:
- Convenient location to prevent direct sunlight from entering the computer. Professionals recommend equipping the workplace on the corner or along the wall, closer to the door.
- Convenience of being at the gaming table. The worst position of the body is to sit close to the tabletop.
- The presence of the nearest outlet (extension cord - does not guarantee the safe connection of a powerful computer, peripherals).
- The design of a gaming table should harmoniously fit into the interior.
When choosing gaming furniture for a computer, you should also consider several points:
Tables with a curbstone, additional drawers for peripherals increase the functionality of gaming furniture, and pull-out keyboard shelves are inconvenient when using gaming tables.
The optimal height of stands for a computer monitor, a laptop should provide parallel between the line of sight to the monitor and the tabletop. If the tabletop is high or the monitor is large, a stand will be unnecessary. To view the screen, you have to lift your head.
Environmental friendliness is a mandatory parameter for gaming furniture. Before buying, you should Tabletopask the seller for a certificate confirming the quality of the products, the possibility of warranty service.
Gaming computer gaming tables - overview
The ideal PC gaming tabletop should be solid and durable, accommodate two or three monitors, modern peripherals, large mouse pads. A gaming keyboard with a wrist rest, blocks with additional programmable keys also takes up maximum space. Often, gamers supplement the areafunctionalby choice of parallel: afreemost miniaturecentimetresstick or steering wheel. Correct technical equipment of the gaming table makes it possible to increase the resolution of the touch screen, control the game with sweeping movements.
The operational properties of a gaming table are determined by the choice of coating: in stores it will be possible to buy a model equipped with PVC film (an inexpensive, beautiful protective material) or plastic. The second option is more durable.
The shape of the countertop is conventionally divided into three types:
- The back-to-wall design is a classic variation of rectangular gaming furniture.
- The corner table for gamers is represented by a triangular design that can save space in the room, put an overall tabletop.
- The L-shaped product also has an angular shape. The only difference is that the user is sitting against a wall, not a corner.
The comfortable height of the furniture, which allows you to keep the spine straight and place your hands freely on the tabletop, is 70 - 80 cm. The smallest gaming table has a height of 50-70 centimeters. Manycentimetres adjustable in height.
Additional options for gaming desks
Hidden wiring (cable management for a computer). Using wired peripherals often causes chafing and tangled cables to break. To avoid unpleasant situations, manufacturers offer to buy gaming furniture equipped with hidden cable channels, wiring and a USB hub. Neatly laid wires do not spoil the appearance of the interior of the room.
Individual adjustment of the desktop for the computer. Among the current novelties of gaming furniture, models that can be adjusted in height, tabletop tilt angle are highly positioned, giving the interior a futuristic look.
Six countertops. Gaming furniture looks unusual with separate stands for various gadgets - a keyboard, a joystick, several monitors, an audio system. The products are inferior in practicality to the classic countertop, but they allow you to create exciting design solutions in typical apartments.
Customisation of gaming furniture
Most flexible furniture customization options:
- applying self-adhesive on the working surface of the table (for example, with a scene from your favourite game);
- the use of LED strips fixed along the contour of the tabletop from the inside (manufacturers often offer to buy backlighting in a set of gaming furniture);
- cutout for the user finished with a special tape.
How to equip a gamer's computer desk
The organisation of the gaming table begins with a project. It is enough to draw a plan of the table (top view) and arrange the schematic pictures of additional components. Having placed the necessary devices and features, it remains to evaluate the convenience of the furniture, focusing on the tasks and personal preferences of users.
Monitor. Ideally, the centre of the screen is placed at the level of the player's eyes. The preferred height of a gaming monitor is 20-25 cm. The desktop system unit, a unique stand or table shelf will help to raise the CRT monitor. The team D monitor is a mechanism for adjusting the height of the screen. The distance of the gaming PC screen is measured with the user's outstretched hand.
System unit. It makes sense to install a horizontal case (desktop or slim) on a table, placing a monitor on top. The vertical unit (mini-tower, midi-tower) will take place on the tabletop or in a special compartment at the bottom of the table. The second option will save space, but will make it difficult to access the connectors and internal components of the computer. Proximity to the floor will increase dust penetration into the chassis through the vents.
The dimensions and shape of the countertop. In practice, a rectangular gaming desk is cheaper while also creating the least comfortable workspace. However, an LCD monitor will solve the problem of placing the system unit in the lower compartment of the table, freeing up space for the screen. For owners of traditional CRT-based monitors, professionals recommend buying a triangular tabletop or a rectangular table with a curved cutout.
A pull-out shelf under the keyboard indicates an unsuccessful design of the table. The part will reduce the effective working area and interfere with installing game manipulators (rudders, steering wheels) equipped with special clamps.
Shelves above the computer will increase the capacity of the desk without expandingcables the footprint. The upper tiers provide convenient storage for media and peripherals. The free space above the screen body, occupied by a separate niche, should be 3-5 cm for unhindered air circulation.
Plastic tubes or coils will help to hide wires from the computer, peripherals. Clamps or pieces of soft wire will help fix the cables in the plastic box. However, you should not bend the heavy-gauge rigid wires used to connect the monitor to the video adapter.
It is preferable to store media in plastic cases that can hold one or more flashcards. Product sizes are the same as standard credit cards.
The USB extension cable solves the problem of placing USB ports on the rear panel of the system unit. The effect of a "running away" mouse connected to the system unit on wires can be easily eliminated with a wireless mouse. Alternatively, tape the hanging cable to the edge of the tabletop, leaving a loop on the table to allow the arm to move freely.